Reisport Mens High Bar Buckle Guards
- Unit Price
- Double buckle closure guards
- Sewn on leather wrapped dowel
- Durable, high quality leather
- Sold in pairs
- It is recommended to wear terry towelling wrist bands with these guards
- If you would like help with sizing, please email us a tracing of your hand with a 10cm scale (including a bit of your wrist). Alternatively, you can call or visit us in store for a fitting!
Measure from base of palm (where wrist creases) to the tip of the middle finger.
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
Returns & Exchanges
Items can be returned within 14 days of recieving. Items must be in original condition. Sale items are final sale. Extended returns period for Xmas! Click here for full policy