X Brace - Logo Free
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Free Standard Shipping on orders $200+
The x brace is proven to help with:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sever's disease
- Heel pain
- Foot pain
- Arch pain
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Increases proprioception and helps your body work more efficiently
- Simplistic design addresses complex foot pain with incredible success
- Fits into any active lifestyle with effective ease
All the benefits of our Original X Brace effectively treating the painful symptoms of Sever’s Disease while conforming to the rules of competition by being logo free! Custom, logo-free foot brace with an integrated silicone strip on the heel strap for added grip plus a little extra encouragement from Team X. We’re in your corner and cheering you on to be the very best you can be!!! Sold as a pair.
***Disclaimer: X Brace is not to be used by individuals with diabetes, neuropathy or vascular disease. If pain or discomfort persist or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not wear X-brace to bed***
The X Brace is a definitive answer for people who love their active lifestyle and don’t mind fighting for it. More than just a foot brace, The X Brace is an all-in-one solution for people seeking to preempt pain and elevate their lifestyle.
- Helps to alleviate pain related to Plantar Fasciitis, Sever’s Disease, and overpronation.
- Helps to guard against knee, hip and back dysfunction and pain.
- Great support for people wearing flip-flops or other slim-soled footwear.
- For every kind of athlete.
- Wear during training, competition or day to day life- don't let foot problems slow you down
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- GMD Activewear Australia Pty Ltd are the sole Australian & NZ X-brace importers
Children under the age of 16 that are wearing adult size shoes inevitably have a smaller arch. If your child's adult shoe size lands right on the edge of one of our adult sizes, the smaller X Brace is usually the correct choice. Please refer to the USA size, not Australian size- Aus sizing runs off US sizes.