Beginners Palm Guard Kit
- Unit Price
- Kit Includes: 2 x Small 2" towelling wrist bands, 2 x bailie Beginner Palm Guards & 1 x Lycra bag
- Ideal for first time guard users & recreational/ beginners
- Great protection against monkey bars
- Not designed for the use of an elite gymnast
- Boys, girls or adults can wear these soft leather guards
- Velcro closure strap with leather palm protector
- No dowel on guards
HOW TO SIZE: Measure from the base of your palm (where the wrist creases) to the base of the middle finger. You will be measuring the palm section on hand only. Use this measurement against the size chart below.
|S||Between 5cm - 5.5cm | 2 to 2.5 inches|
|M||Between 6 cm-7 cm | 2.5 inch - 3 inch|
|L||Between8cm - 9 cm | 3 inch - 3.5 inch|
|XL||Between9cm -10cm | 3.5 inch - 4 inch|
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
Returns & Exchanges
Items can be returned within 14 days of recieving. Items must be in original condition. Sale items are final sale. Extended returns period for Xmas! Click here for full policy