Bailie Beginner Dowel Buckle Guards BD200
- Unit Price
- Guards are sold in pairs
- Perfect for gymnasts with smaller & narrower hands
- The leather breaks in easier and helps the smaller gymnast keep more of their hand on the bar to feel their swing
- Buckle enclosure to hold the guards firmly on the wrist
- This guard is narrower & smaller than the standard and narrow width bailie grips
- Strap is also smaller and narrower than standard & narrow width bailie guards
- Comparable to the US Glove Hot Shot Buckle Guards
- **PLEASE NOTE - Large towelling wrist bands ( 5inch) are required with this product to alleviate rubbing/ blisters on the wrists. ( Sold in pairs)
Size Chart: Please measure from the base of the palm, where the wrist creases to the tip of the middle finger. Use this measurement against size chart below. If unsure of measurement positioning, please see photograph below chart.
|Size||Measurement cm||Measurement Inches|
|XXS||9-10 cm||3½ to 4 in|
|XS||10-11.5 cm||4 to 4½ in|
|S||11.5 - 13 cm||4½ to 5 in|
|M||13 - 14 cm||5 to 5½ in|
|L||14 - 15 cm||5½ to 6 in|
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
Returns & Exchanges
Items can be returned within 14 days of recieving. Items must be in original condition. Sale items are final sale. Extended returns period for Xmas! Click here for full policy