Bailie Men's High Bar Buckle Guards DBH501
- Men's gymnastics double buckle ring hand grips
- Ideal for any level competitive gymnast
- Standard double buck grip available in multiple sizes
- Bailie DBH501 guards
|Measure From Base of Palm to Tip of Longest Finger
||4 1/2 - 5 in
||5 to 5 1/2in
||5 1/2 to 6 1/4 in
||6 1/4 to 7 1/4 in
||7 1/4 to 8 in
||8 to 8 3/4 in
||8 3/4 to 9 1/2
||9 1/2 +
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from