Bailie Beginner Dowel Velcro Guards BDV200
- Unit Price
- Recommended for the first time grip user
- Narrower, smaller & softer than standard grips
- Ideal for gymnasts with smaller hands, or still getting used to wearing guards
- The leather breaks in easier, and helps the smaller gymnasts keep a fraction more of their hand on the bar to feel their swing
- Velcro closure
- BDV200 style
- PLEASE NOTE - Large towelling wrist bands ( 5inch) are required with this product to alleviate rubbing/ blisters on the wrists.
HOW TO SIZE: Measure from the base of your palm (where the wrist creases) to the tip of the middle finger. Use this measurement against the size chart below.
|XXS||9 - 10 cm|
|XS||10 - 11 cm|
|S||11.5- 13 cm|
|M||13 -14 cm|
|L||14 - 15 cm|
Please note: ALL guards should be checked with your coach prior to use, to ensure the size is correct for you. If guards have been named/ worn/ marked we are unable to exchange or refund. Incorrect use of guards may result in serious injury.
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
Returns & Exchanges
Items can be returned within 14 days of recieving. Items must be in original condition. Sale items are final sale. Extended returns period for Xmas! Click here for full policy