Reisport Mens High Bar Buckle Guards
SHORTAGES IN STOCK - DUE TO COVID-19
- Mens high bar guards are designed specifically for the use on high bar & should not be used on any other apparatus or by females
- Double buckle closure guards
- Sewn on leather wrapped dowel
- Durable, high quality leather
- Sold in pairs
- It is recommended to wear terry towelling wrist bands with these guards
- If you would like help with sizing, please email us a tracing of your hand with a 10cm scale (including a bit of your wrist). Alternatively, you can call or visit us in store for a fitting!
Measure from base of palm (where wrist creases) to the tip of the middle finger.
||Measurement (inches & cm)
||Up to 6 ½”--------- Up to 16.5cm
||6 ½” – 7”------------16.5cm- 17.5cm
||7” – 7 ½”------------17.5cm- 19cm
||7 ½” – 8”------------19cm- 20cm
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from