- FOR THE EXPERIENCED GYMNAST / MALE GYMNAST - we recommend the use of PREMIUM SEAT BELT Loops.
- Gymnastics bar loops, for the use of training giants on the bar
- loops in pairs
- Premium seat belt style webbing loops are thicker & tougher, great for older or elite gymnasts
- Premium loops are available our regular stock colour coded sizes, and also black loops custom made to your exact size
- All custom made sizes are black only and may take up to 5 days to manufacturer as they are custom made for you per order
- WARNING - Loops must be replaced every 12 months
- Important : If your loops show any signs of damage, discontinue use immediately & replace
- Rated webbing strength: 2000kg (please note this does not account for centrifugal force)
- Size kit is perfect for coaches to size kids up at training, then sent them to us with their specific size to purchase loops (student sizing cards provided, to ensure they receive the correct size for them personally)
- Each size is colour coded, so you know exactly which size & colour loops you require each time
- Strong cotton polyester webbing
- Great for gymnastics clubs/ coaches whom are looking for a set of loops to keep in the gym for practice.
- Training loops are not intended for the use by the advanced competitor & should NEVER be used by anyone other than yourself. Please check with your coach for the proper size
INCLUDED IN LOOP SIZING KIT:
- 4 x Pairs of Seat Belt premium size loops ( 27cm, 28cm, 29cm, 30cm)
|SIZE OF LOOPS
||COLOUR OF LOOPS
|| Lime Green
- Student sizing cards (for coach to tick and give to students to purchase their correct size)
- Laminated sizing chart (for club to hang up on wall for loop size references)
- 1 x Drawstring bag (hold club sizing loops together in one place)
HOW TO SIZE: Place loop over the bar with ends of the loop facing the floor. Place hand through the middle of the loop, twist wrist around and grab bar. If there isn't enough room for the hand the twist back up to grab the bar, the size is too small please try another larger size. Loops must be firm & secure, however allow a small amount of room to allow wrists to swing around the bar safely.
WARNING: As is the case with all gymnastics equipment, improper use of any gymnastics loops which have become Standard equipment in boys and girls gymnastics may Result in catastrophic injury or even death. Training loops are not intended for the use by the advanced competitor & should NEVER be used by anyone other than yourself. Please check with your coach for the proper size.