Gibson Summit Men's High Bar Grips - Double Buckle
Gibson Athletic Summit Grip, Men's High Bar
- Gibson's newest line of grips, with a width of 1.5 inch for more coverage and improved strength
- Constructed with the same high-quality American leather as the popular just right brand of grips
- Three-finger Hole grip with hook and loop closure
- Velcro closures offer stable wrist support during intense competitive training and competition
- Sold in pairs, made in the USA
- 1 ½” wide palm grip
- High-quality, firm, American leather
- Sturdy butterfly stitching
- Gibson’s proven and consistent dowel design
SIZING: Measure from the base of palm to end of the longest finger.
XS (0): 5.25"-5.75"
S (1): 5.75"-6.25"
M (2): 6.25"-6.75"
L (3): 6.75"-7.25"
** Includes FREE Grip Bag **
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from