Summit High Bar Grips - Buckle
- Women's uneven bars
Wider material gives improved strength over Just Right grips for
High-quality American leather ensures durability and longevity of
Hook-and-loop and double buckle closures offer stable wrist support during intense competitive training and competition
- 1 ½” wide palm grip
- High-quality, firm, American leather
- Sturdy butterfly stitching
- Gibson’s proven and consistent dowel design
SIZING: Measure from base of palm to end of longest finger.
XS (0): 5.25"-5.75"
S (1): 5.75"-6.25"
M (2): 6.25"-6.75"
L (3): 6.75"-7.25"
** Includes FREE Grip Bag **
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from