Reisport Lady Velcro Guards
- SHORTAGE DUE TO COVID-19
- Velcro enclosure guards for the use on bars
- Two finger holes
- Small leather wrapped dowel for use on uneven bars
- Highest quality leather available
- Velcro closure
- Standard size ladies bar grips
- Not to be used by men on high bar / rings
- Also available in double buckle closure
- Uneven bars hand guards should be worn only at the first knuckle
- Reisport grips are manufactured in switzerland under the strictest specifications using only the finest quality leather
**PLEASE NOTE - Large towelling wrist bands ( 5inch) are required with this product to alleviate rubbing/ blisters on the wrists.
HOW TO SIZE: Measure from the base of your palm (where the wrist creases) to the tip of the middle finger. Use this measurement against the size chart below.
||Up to 5 1/2 inches | up to 14cm
||5-1/2 to 6 inches | 14cm - 15.5cm
||6 to 6-1/2 inches | 15.5cm - 16.5cm
||6-1/2 to 7-1/4 inches | 16.5cm - 18cm
||7 1/4" to 7 3/4 inches | 18cm - 19.5cm
Please note: ALL guards should be checked with your coach prior to use, to ensure the size is correct for you. If guards have been named/ worn/ marked we are unable to exchange or refund.
- You must replace guards each year, or at the first sign of a tear
- In the case of a tear, discontinue use of guards IMMEDIATELY and replace
- The higher the skill level & hours trained is relative to how often you will need to replace your guards. Higher hours & skills = more frequent replacement. This is to ensure your safety on bars
- Do not cut the dowel of the grips! The leather can expand and it will risk an accident.
- Do not use water on your grips, the leather will harden and snap.
- If finger holes are too small, you can abrade it with sand paper slowly. DO NOT use a knife or scissors. DO NOT make finger holes too big, this risks the guards slipping off.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from